- Once you sign and send the attached document to email@example.com, you will be assigned a seat for the course. A pre-registration form with information about the course, including the amount due and a bank account number into which to transfer the funds will be e-mailed to you.
- All reservations are considered final once we receive proof that the funds have been transferred to Green Light Go.
- If the required payment is not received within ten calendar days after the pre-registration date, the seat will be made available to other potential course participants.
- ORSC Fundamentals courses require a non-refundable deposit of 250€ due at the time of registration.
- Other ORSC series courses excluding Fundamentals require a non-refundable deposit of 500€ due at the time of registration.
- The tuition balance is due no later than 30 days before the first day of the course.
- Requests for cancellations/refunds must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For course cancellation requests received 30 days or more before the first day of a course: Tuition fee will be refunded, less the non-refundable deposit.
- For course cancellation requests received 29 days – 15 days before the first day of a course: 50% of the tuition will be refunded.
- For course cancellation requests received 14 days or less before the first day of a course: No refunds.
- Green Light Go reserves the right to cancel a course. In such event, Green Light GO will return all tuition fees to the course participants. Green Light Go will not be responsible for any additional costs that participants may have incurred including travel and lodging expenses.
CHANGE COURSE DATE POLICY:
- For course date change requests received up to 25 days before the beginning of the course: an admin fee of €50 will be applied to manage the requested course change.
- Course date change requests received within less than 25 days to the start of the course will incur a non- refundable cost equal to 50% the course deposit. An admin fee of € 50 will be applied to manage the requested course change.
- The course must be done within 1 year of the date initially chosen to complete the course. After this date, all funds will be lost.
- Change requests should be sent in writing and by e-mail to email@example.com.