Thank you for your interest in becoming a Certified Professional Coach. Our vision is one of a viable, ethical, exemplary co-active coaching community. We are committed to your future as a professional coach.
The certification program is the way to mastery in Co-Active coaching. Under CTI’s direct guidance and supervision, this intensive 6-month program is recognized to be one of the most rigorous in the industry. It includes group and individual exercises in a 9-person Certification pod led by one of CTI’s faculty members.
During this 6-month program you will review the principles of the model, and the skills and tools you have learned, from a fully professional perspective.
You will also get group practice, through triads set up with the pod members with whom you will share your journey to certification. You will also receive individual and group supervision of your recorded coaching sessions by a qualified CTI mentor.
At the end of the program you’ll be ready to take the oral exam that will qualify you to become a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC).
Doing so will give you
- A professional credential from the best experiential coach training program in the world, accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Greater depth and experience through feedback from your supervisors and mentors.
- A unique learning experience, using the model created by the founders of CTI, pioneers in this industry. The demos you will experience In life and executive coaching sessions were created by these pioneers, who were instrumental in the creation and development of the profession.
- You will also receive 6 one-on-one supervisions with two different supervisors; one supervision per month during the 6 months that the program lasts, and weekly group calls scheduled directly with your certification leader.
- Have completed Co-Active Coach Training: Fundamentals, Fulfillment, Balance and Process; having completed Synergy by the end of the 6-month certification process (without this requirement, access to the final exam will not be given).
- Have received a minimum of 6 hours personal coaching by a certified coach (CPCC) who also has a PCC or MCC credential from the ICF.
Price and Method RICE AND METHOD OF PAYMENT:
The fees for the full Certification program (including oral exam fees) are € 5,500 + VAT.
The joint hiring of the complete package of fundamentals + Core Curriculum + Certification has a discount of 12%.
CO-ACTIVE Coaching Certification Program
CO-ACTIVE Coaching Certification Program (same year currículum)